August 16, 2017

I Miss Your Voice! {CTD456}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lisa has challenged us to use hot pink, lime green and yellow! LOVE!

Print I’ve used the adorable new Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away for my card, isn’t she SO cute! I started by cutting her from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away Die-namics and then stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I then added the focal panel, popping it up with Foam Tape. I cut a panel of Sour Apple Card Stock using the Essential Speech Bubbles Die-namics, and I stamped “I Miss Your Voice” from Pure Innocence A Phone Call Away, using Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

swatch456

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Sheri Gilson, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Eliz Stewart, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. adorbs, Jodi! I love the layout and the cutiepie PI girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love more Pure Innocence more than anything... too cute a use of the colors! Thank you for this week's invite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!