April 4, 2018

April MFT Just Add Color!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Seriously, have you SEEN the April MFT Release? It is completely AMAZING and I have had SO much fun creating this past week!!

Today, the MFT Design Team is sharing even more inspiration using products from the April Release, and, you guessed it, our favorite coloring mediums!

Print

For my project today, I have created a color guide for the new Too-Cute Turtles set! I LOVE turtles, and just may have a turtle tattoo! I cut these cuties, and the coordinating images, from No-Line Coloring Card using the Too-Cute Turtles Die-namics using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them all with Copic Markers, and I added some highlights to each image using a White Gel Pen. I attached the colored images to the stamp set with removable tape!

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!